Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thoughts on Rain Love

你好!

你好 = nǐ hǎo = Chinese for 'hello'

Have you heard the song 雨爱 (yǔ ài) by Rainie Yang? It's really great! 雨爱 is from the Hi My Sweetheart OST, and in English it means 'Rain Love'. Overall it's just another 'touching love song', but I'd have to say that the lyrics really pack a punch and get you to think.

My favorite part of the lyrics is "It is blurry... But I don't want to see clearly." I think just about everyone has had an experience where they feel this way. Rainie Yang has a great voice, and it fits this song perfectly sending out every feeling it's meant to.

If you haven't heard it yet, you can listen to it HERE on YouTube with English subtitles.

What are your thoughts? Do you know a song with great lyrics?

Rose.C

P.S. I tried drawing something to it. I got the idea for it off of the song and the picture in the video linked above. I've still got a long way to go, but I think my drawing are getting better.



No comments:

Post a Comment