Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Thoughts on Drawing... Tablets.

Cześć!

Cześć = Polish for 'hello'.

I got a drawing tablet for Christmas! It's my first one so I'm still trying to get used to it... It's really weird! You draw using the pen and tablet--but you look at your computer screen, so it's not completely like drawing with normal pen and paper. I'm pretty bad at it, but it's better than using a mouse.

I've been wanting a tablet for quite a while now, because I've been working on a web-comic. So far I would just draw my sheets on normal paper and then scan them onto the computer, but it just doesn't look as clean and coloring it is a pain. I can't wait to get better at using tablets so the sheets will look better!

What are your thoughts? Do you use a drawing tablet?

Rose.C

P.S. Here's the most decent looking picture I've made with my tablet:


No comments:

Post a Comment