Friday, December 21, 2012

First Thought:

Hi there!

I guess this will also serve as my introduction. My name's Rose. I have a lot to do I guess, but I still find myself getting bored a lot. My parents were teasing me a few days ago saying "If you're that bored just do anything--maybe try a blog." As I said, they were just teasing, but I really am that bored so I figured why not?

When I'm bored and don't feel like doing anything in particular I usually just end up thinking. Not of anything specific, just letting my mind wander. That's why the URL to this blog is watashi no kansou. That's Japanese for 'my thoughts'.

I really don't know what I'll write about, whether I'll continue this, or whether even if I continue how often I will update. I really don't care if anyone even reads anything I write, after all if this were for publicity there would clearly be better ways to achieve that.

So, what are your thoughts?

Rose.C

No comments:

Post a Comment