Sunday, December 23, 2012

♫ Music Thoughts ♪

Salut!

Salut = French for 'hi'.

Do you like music? I don't think I've ever met a single person who doesn't like music. For me, it's a way to calm down, get hyped up, communicate, and think. It's kind of funny though, people usually use fast-paced angry-sounding music to calm down, but for hyping up it's the same again. And not a lot of people think of music as communication anymore, especially when hearing something on the radio nowadays. At least I know I'm not alone when it comes to needing music to think though!

I think I have a pretty weird preference in music, though. I really like listening to music that's in other languages. One of my reasons is that it helps me when I learn a new language. But here's the weird part: Everyone I know starts complaining when I play music in other languages, the main reason being they can't understand it. That's exactly why I like it though--I like that I don't understand what they're saying. I don't even know why though. :D

What are your thoughts? Do you have any weird music preferences?

Rose.C

No comments:

Post a Comment